Steps of Maintain Full Lace Wigs
1. put wig on a head model or a fixed bracket when it's not used. All wigs made of any material used for a long time are subject to be polluted and changed on style, so the cap is more recommended due to fixedness and easy cleaning.
2. fill a washbasin with Cool Water and gentle shampoo, then submerge wig into water for about 5-7 minutes
3. swish wig gently and rinse it thoroughly till no suds remain
4. lightly shake wig and let water drop, Don't brush wigs when they are wet.
5. place the wig on a bath towel to completely dry overnight, or you may place it on a folding wig stand, which will speed up the drying process
Italian Yaki Full Lace Wigs Description
Feature: Hair Texture Italian Yaki
Feature: This Lace Wig can be curled or straightened with a hot iron up to 200 degrees. You can also choose to wash and rod set the hair wet or dry.