Light Yaki Full Lace Wigs
Hair Type: 100% Remy Human Hair
Hair Color: #4 color
Hair Length: 12-22 Inches
Hairline: Natural Hairline
Baby Hair: Along the perimeter to give the effect of a naturally growing hairline
Double Knots: Provides durability to prevent shedding
Bleached Knots: Along the perimeter making a natural hairline
Light Yaki – is the lightest or the smoothest of all the ‘yaki” hair textures. It is close to a silky straight hair, but a “yaki” can still be visible when you look closely. This type of “yaki” has the African-American hair look after it has been relaxed and flat ironed bone straight.
Step of Maintain Full Lace Wigs
1. put wig on a head model or a fixed bracket when it's not used. All wigs made of any material used for a long time are subject to be polluted and changed on style, so the cap is more recommended due to fixedness and easy cleaning.
2. fill a washbasin with Cool Water and gentle shampoo, then submerge wig into water for about 5-7 minutes
3. swish wig gently and rinse it thoroughly till no suds remain
4. lightly shake wig and let water drop, Don't brush wigs when they are wet.
5. place the wig on a bath towel to completely dry overnight, or you may place it on a folding wig stand, which will speed up the drying process